MMX Masters series B grade 4/4 cello
Key product features
- Hand carved full size cello and a perfect upgrade instrument
- Solid spruce table with figured maple back & sides
- Instrument only
- Instrument has its final setup at our workshop to ensure the best possible sound and playability
- Fitted with high grade strings
- Chestnut brown varnish with antique finish
The MMX masters series is the ideal range of instruments for a student who has outgrown their first instrument and needs the next step.
This cello is made from quality tonewoods and carved by hand in the Guofang Wang workshop in Beijing. On this model you get a fine grained solid spruce top, quartersawn maple back & ribs, ebony pegs, ebony fingerboard and an alloy tailpiece with 4 integral fine tuners.
The instrument is hand varnished in a chestnut brown oil varnish and given an antique finish to complete a cello that looks superb and offers a good sound with a wide tonal variety.
ADD TO CART
to select RESERVE FOR COLLECTION IN PERSON
or call us to find out if we can DROP SHIP FROM THE WAREHOUSE*